QIP Home QIP Forum

Go Back   QIP Forum > Архив > QIP PDA Symbian. Для смартфонов. > QIP PDA (Symbian S60, Nokia). Новые возможности.

QIP PDA (Symbian S60, Nokia). Новые возможности. Здесь принимаются предложения об усовершенствовании программы.

Old 17.02.2010, 23:37   #1
e72u
QIP Newcomer

Default alert/ user profile

hi,

first of all: sorry for writing english. i'm a QIP PDA user but i'm not Russian.

I have a request.

You can let QIP use the profile to see if it should be quiet or not. It seems to be following the "ringtone" setting. I like to be online 24/24 BUT i also need to be reachable for some 'vip numbers' for work (using groups in contacts and profiles). this is the problem: to be reachable to a vipgroup ringtone must be set to 'on' but this will also lead to QIP making alertsound. Wouldn't it be better that it follows "message alert tone" in 'profiles'. For most people i know IM messages have the same priority as SMS and this way we can be 1) online even when ringtone has to be set to on and 2) not disturbed during sleep. Now i have to open/close QIP daily.

there is only 1 client who works this way: Ovi Contacts (the badest client ever made )

this would be very nice!!! other people who don't need this wouldn't have any problems (their phone would be set to silent anyway since they don't need to be reachable + i don't know anyone who puts his ringtone OFF and message tone ON since SMS is not prior to phonecall) with this but it would help those who need to be reachable on phone day and night!

greets
E72u
e72u вне форума   Reply With Quote
Old 22.02.2010, 20:21   #2
e72u
QIP Newcomer

hi again,

Hopefully i'm not posting in the wrong section.

e72u
Old 23.02.2010, 00:52   #3
Providence
Specially for Natly

e72u, hi
yes, you posting in right section and your request is very interesting
Providence вне форума   Reply With Quote
Old 23.02.2010, 10:48   #4
e72u
QIP Newcomer

hi,

oh??? wierd that somebody likes this idea

looking forward and would be glad to help with it testing :)