QIP Home QIP Forum

Go Back   QIP Forum > English > Discussion

Discussion Idle talk welcome =)

View Poll Results: How will the obligatory qip.ru Jabber account affect you?
I like having qip.ru account and will keep using Infium 3 16.67%
I don't like the qip.ru account but will use Infium 5 27.78%
I will most probably stop using Infium if qip.ru is in the final version 4 22.22%
Will definitely stop using it because of the qip.ru account 5 27.78%
I don't know yet 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll | Withdraw Vote

Closed Thread

Old 28.03.2008, 10:50   #16
ulmo
QIP Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
ulmo, don't worry, he knows why I wrote this :) About year ago his signature was something like "No more QIP, left forever" because someone used newer version than he did. After some time he became english section moderator. Maybe after this he will become QIP employee :) You never know.
Inf
Hey Inf. Thanks for the response. But sorry man, I didn´t get your point. I`m not interested and really dont care in your and Dream Walker having a personal vendatta and whatever is inside someones signature?
He did a good job inside the english forum. Period.
Oh, by the way... not everything inside a sig should be taken serious.

Your responding is nice but maybe I have to ask again and not packed between the lines... So..please tell me..what is the backround for the qip.ru account?

Let me guess ....maybe your sponsor is asking you for marketing issues, like ..how many people do you reach with QiP? We need to know before we put more money into this?
Yeah, yeah I know ..just guessing..

But again... is this so hard to explain something like this...:
"""""After creating and logging on to your QIP-account you will be offered the possibility to create additional accounts for other protocols."""""

Again the question: What protocols you are talking about.?
Mostly the protocols are well known around the world, it´s no secret.
Sooo the only ponit is ..just name it and everybody is happy.. and please try to tell us about behind the scenes of the qip.ru account?
Thanks
ulmo вне форума  
Old 28.03.2008, 11:20   #17
dodger-911

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulmo View Post
how many people do you reach with QiP
as for me, there is another methods, for example downloads count
dodger-911 вне форума  
Old 28.03.2008, 11:28   #18
ulmo
QIP Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger-911 View Post
as for me, there is another methods, for example downloads count
of course, you are right .. but this was not really the thing behind it.
I would like to get answers without phrases. .....you got it.?
Oh... and this is not to offend you. Ok?
ulmo вне форума  
Old 28.03.2008, 12:21   #19
INF
QIP Developer

ulmo, it seems we really need the man who can translate from russian. Trying to translate this topic:

Dear advanced QIP Infium users.
As far as there were some misunderstandings in Infium last version features, we have to explain it. First of all, QIP Infium is the test product, and if you using it, you become our beta testers, you were informed about it from the first Infium version. Besides sending us bug reports, it means that you should test new features and tell us about new feature comfort or not. I'm not into
any obligatory and dislike it too, but situation with qip accounts, is a necessary measure at first for the our project, because we can't always and permanently rely upon other protocols and services, like it is now. We progressing and looking forward and we don't want to stop our developing on usual multi protocol client, which have direct work dependance on other servers and services. And noone tells that final QIP infium version will be the same as it is now, as far as we trying to do everything first of all for users comfort.

As far as that missunderstandings take wide resonance we decided to make testing more closed, and after some time we close new QIP account registration possibility and possibilty to use new test versions of QIP Infium until final version will be released. When there will be final version I can't say, depends on testing period.

//Mine bad and hard translation.
Old 28.03.2008, 13:02   #20
ulmo
QIP Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
ulmo, it seems we really need the man who can translate from russian. Trying to translate this topic:

Dear advanced QIP Infium users.
As far as there were some misunderstandings in Infium last version features, we have to explain it. First of all, QIP Infium is the test product, and if you using it, you become our beta testers, you were informed about it from the first Infium version. Besides sending us bug reports, it means that you should test new features and tell us about new feature comfort or not. I'm not into
any obligatory and dislike it too, but situation with qip accounts, is a necessary measure at first for the our project, because we can't always and permanently rely upon other protocols and services, like it is now. We progressing and looking forward and we don't want to stop our developing on usual multi protocol client, which have direct work dependance on other servers and services. And noone tells that final QIP infium version will be the same as it is now, as far as we trying to do everything first of all for users comfort.

As far as that missunderstandings take wide resonance we decided to make testing more closed, and after some time we close new QIP account registration possibility and possibilty to use new test versions of QIP Infium until final version will be released. When there will be final version I can't say, depends on testing period.

//Mine bad and hard translation.
I know this ..it was translated from russian to german in about a couple of hours and also
totaly correct and also somewhere else in english, can not remember.
I´m not that blond... hahaha. ! The non-offical german Qip forum is damn´fast by doing translations.
You know this is the home of Qip and I really dont understand why the english section is behind everything. You dont wanna take this around the globe? It looks like.
I´d been to quite a lot of forums to look around and I tell you.. 90 % of the people are beeing pissed by your qip.ru account. They don´t get it. That was definitively not a smart move. I think you need to find someone who´s doing the marketing for you and you should still concentrate on developing. That would make sense.
ulmo вне форума  
Old 28.03.2008, 15:05   #21
INF
QIP Developer

ulmo, if you already know this, so whats the point of your questions? To say that you are not that blond?

Only time will show how smart moves we did, do, will do.
INF вне форума  
Closed Thread