QIP Home QIP Forum

Go Back   QIP Forum > English > Plugins and tools > Plugin requests

Plugin requests Ask for a plugin if you are not a programmer

Old 26.03.2008, 01:38   #1
bmn-mo

Default Read Status Message

I liked that function in QIP 2005. Could somebody write a plugin, so you could see if somebody is reading your status message?
Old 27.03.2008, 18:51   #2
Robbie
QIP Newcomer

I actually started writing one for the third beta. However that included only some basic functions. Reading other people's away messages worked fine, even for ICQ6. But writing your own messages was complicated - since I didn't spend too much time on it, there were no config dialogs, and the message was hardcoded in the source code (but supported variables ).

Anyways, I'm afraid that I'm not allowed to post the plugin or the source code here since it's not based on SDK but on "hooking" functions of the protocol dll in memory. Plus I don't have time now to continue developing it. Well, if the admins allow posting this, I could offer to publish the source code so someone else can continue.
Robbie вне форума   Reply With Quote
Old 28.03.2008, 23:26   #3
Lamah
QIP Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
I actually started writing one for the third beta. However that included only some basic functions. Reading other people's away messages worked fine, even for ICQ6. But writing your own messages was complicated - since I didn't spend too much time on it, there were no config dialogs, and the message was hardcoded in the source code (but supported variables ).

Anyways, I'm afraid that I'm not allowed to post the plugin or the source code here since it's not based on SDK but on "hooking" functions of the protocol dll in memory. Plus I don't have time now to continue developing it. Well, if the admins allow posting this, I could offer to publish the source code so someone else can continue.

Please see here:
http://forum.qip.ru/showthread.php?t=21974